- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 4-6 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons honey or to taste
- 2 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Fresh basil leaves and strawberry slices for garnish
- Lemon slices (optional)
- For a sparkling twist, use sparkling water instead of plain water to make a fizzy Strawberry Basil Lemonade.
- Adjust the sweetness by adding more honey if you prefer a sweeter lemonade.
- If you like it extra chilled, you can refrigerate the lemonade for an hour before serving